Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

A mix of good sites for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello fellow Acorners,
I'm looking to whittle down the number of sites that I have so that I can concetrate on 3 or 4 and make them into seriously big authority sites, so I want to sell the following (remember to check the non-uk sites too - there's some goodies in there):

DoctorsWebsites.co.uk SOLD
Bonfires.org.uk
ConversationalHypnosis.org.uk
FluSymptoms.org.uk
LeatherPurses.org.uk

More details by site:

Doctors Websites:
There are 10,000 doctors surgeries in the Uk and many of them use the old NHS generated sites. Some NHS trusts are stopping supporting these sites, and so there will be more demand for websites from surgeries, especially as they are independant of the NHS and can spend their money as they like.

SOLD - THANKS

Bonfires.org.uk:

Think of all of the bonfires, firework displays, etc up and down the country. The idea with this was to aim to tie in Pubs/Pub chains to advertise their bonfires for maybe £10 - £20 each - peanuts when you compare how much each family will spend there.

The reason for this site is that no one advertises in the papers or online, so it's difficult last minute to find where one is locally.

The site is built using a directory software so it lists bonfires by region, and lots of them do rank even with no content. The software emails them 11 months later to remind them to pay again.

Looking for offers over £750, can continue hosting it where it is for a nominal fee per year (just thinking it'll be a pain to move).

Conversational Hypnosis:

This is a good one. Earned $2111 in 2009, and so far $1363 in 2010 (paid paychecks).

It's selling a well known clickbank product that pays $99 per sale, AND $20odd per month if they sign up to the membership deal.

Hypnosis products are perennial good sellers that never go out of fashion.

I am not too hot with affiliate sites, and so think this could do a lot more with the right content/design/etc/ - If I can do so much with it then someone who knows what they're doing couls earn a lot more.

Ranks no.1 in Google for Conversational Hypnosis, am looking for £1500 ono for this one

Flu Symptoms:

4th in Google, I set up this site when the bird flu flap was on. I think it needs refocusing onto general flu symptoms and cures, will take £400 for this one.

Leather Purses:

Needs some work, never been updated (it's a wordpress site) and is on page 4 for leather purses.

Can give the buyer details of a purse supplier who will drop ship at shop margins (ie 50% gross margin - sell a purse at £30, make £15 profit).

Looking for £450 for this one

Thanks for looking, remember to see our non Uk sites, and please post offers below or pm us.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Have Sold Doctors Websites thanks.

Had an offer of £125 on Doctor-Who-Toys.com - any other offers on this or any of the others?

The Conversational Hypnosis has sold another course since I posted this - $99ish Dollars per sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom