Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

60 Domain Portfolio Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I posted this a few days ago, said I would sell it as a turnkey if no one wanted it as a unique website.

Well im offering it for £40.00 if any one wants a copy.

No messing with html/css to change bits of infomation, quick clean updating of your portfolio.

--------------------------------------------------

BM6.co.uk – 60 Domain Portfolio Showcase Solution

Showcase 60 of your best domains in a fully validated website. A website designed to be less cluttered to increase user experience and call to actions. At £40.00, thats ess than a quid a domain do display your own domains.

The solution comes with a fully working front end and secure administration area.

The system is built using PHP,SQL, XHTML, CSS and Jquery.

The database is un-normalised, usually a bad thing when designing databases although in the instance it is a positive. It means the PHP code needed to get information out of your database isn’t as hard, you’ll not find a PHP loop anywhere in this system. What this allows you to do is EASILY redesign or use a completely new design for the front end.

Being un-normalised the database would be less efficient at running a site with thousands of domains. This solution is based on a 60 domains, although this can be increased, with a little work!

DEMO Front End: Front End

DEMO Back End: Admin Area

User Name: admin
Password: password123

All features have been disabled for demo

£40.00 for license.

No resell or distribution rights

payment via paypal

Please pm me for more information.

Many Thanks

Baz

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom