Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

For Sale 6 million availables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Following a monster scan I now have a list of almost 6 million available domains (about 50k short of 6m). I am considering selling 1 copy of this list.

The list contains .co.uk, .org.uk and .me.uk domains from a good quality master list - some are domains that were previously registered, others will never have been regd before.

The thought of scrolling through 6 million domains doesn't do it for me so this is a completely fresh list which hasn't been cherry picked in any way so could contain some real gems.

I don't have a price in mind but this is the result of over a months worth of scanning so I'm not going to let it go for £xx.

If this sells I guarantee that the list will not be sold to anyone else.

Offers in the thread please or PM me and I will update the thread.

Cheers, Grant

domains from a good quality master list

Grant, is it from some kind of a keyword list?

'Cos I have 17 million (and growing) .co.uk free names list derived from .COM zonefile and don't think it makes any use.

If yours is from keywords only, it should be much better.

'Cos I have 17 million (and growing) .co.uk free names list derived from .COM zonefile and don't think it makes any use.

17 million is about right, but if you parse out all the Americanisms, it shrinks very quickly.

it is compiled from a combination of stuff I've gathered over the years, including all registered .co.uk domains from the .net zone file, the unofficial .co.uk zone file and my own lists compiled from dictionaries etc. The main .co.uk list was then tripled to include the .org.uk and .me.uk extensions.

In theory most of the .co.uk domains in the list will have been registered at some point, less so on the .org.uk and .me.uk.

Basically this isn't just the remainder of a zone file scan. Hope that explains it.

Cheers, Grant

Any more offers? Will end this on Tuesday at some point.

Cheers, Grant

SOLD to DaveH, will drop you an email Dave.

Thanks, Grant

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom