Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

4 x Insurance Group Websites (Car, Home, Life and Pet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm selling these as domain sales really, as the websites are simply holding sites I threw up quickly whilst waiting to develop them. (I build around 100 websites a year.) However, I am leaving website building to pursue a career in children's animation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1E5pIG3Io

The domains are:

www.car-insuring.co.uk
www.home-insuring.co.uk
www.pet-insuring.co.uk
www.life-insuring.co.uk

Please offer for all four domains as a group. I'm happy to hand over the sites too for free to any buyer, as I'm not going to be using them anyway. The articles have been copyscaped but they would come without any guarantees as the design and the articles were created by a third party.

I have around 200 domains/websites for sale now in various industries. Get in touch.

Thanks for looking,
Claire

Last edited:
Based on discussions so far, I would price these at £350 each or £990 for all four domains together as a bulk buy. (+vat if buying from the UK)

My mail box was full and I didn't notice some emails didn't send. If you haven't had a response from me yet, please email me again. I had to mass deleted a bunch of emails.

Thanks
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom