Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Portfolio 35+ Car Valeting Websites

Portfolio domains
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im looking to sell my portfolio of car valeting websites i havent finished developing them as yet due to lots of other projects going on but they are nearly finished.

The sites are optimised on the front page of google some ranked top 3.

I have developed the site so when a customer visits the site and wants to book a valet or get in touch they fill there details on the site then those details get sent by text message to the valeter, you then charge the valeter instantly when the text message is sent or you can do it on a monthly basis like a bundle of 10 for example. This is ideal to be marketed to mobile valeters as there always on the road and there mobile is there primary contact, so for the details to be sent to them by text message is ideal, hence why they all advertise there mobile numbers on the vans.

I have spoke to one valeter and he would be interested in this service so there will be plenty more out there, due to the fact that they only pay when they receive a lead or on a monthly basis they have nothing to lose.

The website can be used for any valeting website just change the logo, freshen up the content make it unique and away you go.

Im looking to sell to raise capital to invest in a new project i have just got involved in.

Ideal for someone looking to get there teeth into something new.

If you have any questions or queries please dont hesitate to contact me via PM or Email.

Price range £x,xxx serious buyers only.

Thanks

Mike
mcnm
michael at mcnm co uk

Still looking for offers on this portfolio had a quite a bit of interest but no offers as yet.

Still looking to sell if anybody is interested, please get in touch.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom