Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk 3 catalogue sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am considering selling 3 catalogue related sites which are making sales every day. Currently have over £1k of pending comission from this month and last (see screenshot) - it's getting between £30 and £50 of new comission daily.

Looking to sell to raise funds ASAP. Traffic is all SERPS no PPC, get in contact if you want to discuss (PM, or MSN me ([email protected])
awin.jpg

I am considering selling 3 catalogue related sites which are making sales every day. Currently have over £1k of pending comission from this month and last (see screenshot) - it's getting between £30 and £50 of new comission daily.

Looking to sell to raise funds ASAP. Traffic is all SERPS no PPC, get in contact if you want to discuss (PM, or MSN me ([email protected])
awin.jpg

£100 from me

Can you confirm that the pending is from online sales, and not from reserve and collect, I only ask as most reserve and collect show up like this but never get paid for.

Could you post the URLs and traffic stats for each?

What niches are they in?

Hi sites are:

Now Sold

They are not collect and reserve sales but they are catalogue sales so customers have a 14 day trial period in which they can return items.

I'm currently running at about 20% returns whereas the merchants that I've checked advertise a 15-25% returns rate. From what I've heard returns are slightly higher in the summer months as people try on summer clothes and then send them back if they're not happy. People return less in the autumn/winter months when they're buying presents for other people.

Brett

Last edited:
This is a really stupid question but how does it work? They buy something, the money is pending in your account, then if they haven't returned it 30 days later it's confirmed? What's the payout threshold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom