Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Wanted: Domain £1k Budget: Strong Finance Domain Wanted

Reaction score
I'm after strong finance/loan related domains, this means it needs a strong backlink profile

Budget up to £1,000 for the right domain (will consider more for a really strong domain)

Will also consider slightly weaker domains, PM them over with your asking price and I'll get back to you

To be clear, the domain must have:
  • A strong link profile
  • Age of at least 1 year
  • Not Spammed
Thanks

I'm after strong finance/loan related domains, this means it needs a strong backlink profile

Budget up to £1,000 for the right domain (will consider more for a really strong domain)

Will also consider slightly weaker domains, PM them over with your asking price and I'll get back to you

• A strong link profile
  • Age of at least 1 year
  • Not Spammed
Thanks

SecureFund.co.uk ???

• A strong link profile
  • Age of at least 1 year
  • Not Spammed
Thanks
Moneyblanket.com??

Apart from the thread being 8 months old - on the very first line the OP states 'this means it needs a strong backlink profile'

Do these have a strong backlink profile?

He also states 'Age of at least 1 year'.

Your domains were registered 22 days ago - do you think that makes them older than a year?

He also states 'PM with your asking price'.

Have you done that? Or have you just copied/pasted sections into this thread like you appear to have done on a bazillion others without paying any attention to the request?

You really need to rethink your marketing strategy (and purchasing as all these domains are worthless).

• A strong link profile
  • Age of at least 1 year
  • Not Spammed
Thanks

I have 365banking.co.uk might be a useful financial domain
open to offers

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom