Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Now Retiring From Domaining

Lazy bastard, get back to work :)

All the best in your retirement, Tommy.

Enjoy!

And we've enjoyed having you in the domain industry for those 25+ years too, Tommy! You may be retiring @domainscot , but you'll always be a phone call or message away, dear friend. When Kate and I are next in Scotland we'll grab a dram or two again :) x

Ps, Once a domainer, always a domainer at heart! I'll be watching that whois o_O

You were one of the first people in the domain world I spoke to when I started about 22 years ago at the forum with the 3 amigos :) All the best Tommy and if possible send me a domain list at [email protected]

Imagine deciding to retire on a day when cl*t.co.uk and fore*kin.co.uk both drop on one day!! C'mon this is the time to jump in with both feet!!

The industry will truly miss you Tommy. Absolute pleasure to know you and to have met you. Enjoy your retirement and as others have said, we are always a call or email away. If I am ever in Glasgow, I will for sure let you know!

25+ years is an impressive run to say the least.

Enjoy your retirement from domaining Tommy!

But hope you will still remain active in the community.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom